Wednesday 20 January 2016

DOM BRAH BEGINS "HEALING PROCESS" AS u WORSHIP HIS AESTHETIC PERFECTION

u know u belong on your knees before ME.  I'll take care of u. I know what u crave and is good to control your submissive behaviour. i channel it to MY service which is your dream.

Kneel now and beg. Worship my aesthetic perfection

Surrender!  u know resistance is totally futile... u crave to serve ME. u need ME and u know it I will train u to be one of my personal boys with meaning and purpose as u serve, obey and worship ME as I direct u.

Add me on Skype dombrah15 and your healing process begins as u provide ME with tributes ... u will give me all I deserve as my boy, my bitch, my minion.

I will educate u boy in total submission to ME.   SKYPE is dombrah15




No comments:

Post a Comment