Tuesday 4 October 2016

DOM BRAH KNOWS "IT IS AS IT IS" AS u BEG TO BRING HIM BIRTHDAY TRIBUTES

I know I take your breath away bringing u to your knees, crawling to submit and serve ME from the first moment u gaze at MY perfection... I am your future ... It IS as it IS bois

No question I am truly the ultimate muscle adonis, and your role now is to submit and serve  MY majestic magnificence.

u need to be one of MY fans, followers and supporters. u will beg to worship ME, to submit to ME and to serve ME

I need your birthday tributes now bois!!! It is on October 12 so u can shower me with tributes as u know I deserve.

u need to be on your knees begging to serve ME now bois. u will do it willingly. I know u will contact ME to start now with tribute ready   SKYPE  dombrah15

No comments:

Post a Comment