Monday 28 November 2016

SUBMITTING TO DOM BRAH DURING HOLIDAY SEASON BRINGS u PERFECT FREEDOM

 It is time for u to be taken over totally by ME your  MASTER KING.

Just in time for the holiday season u will submit to ME and give ME all the tributes u already know I deserve. CONTACT ME NOW boys on Skype dombrah15

One has only to spend a moment  to fall under MY spell and know u not only crave but will serve, submit and obey not only during holidays but for as long as I decide.

I am  totally supreme, and your role in life is to look after MY needs and wants as I command., knowing that submission to MY MAJESTY brings u   perfect freedom.

Yes, boy, serving ME is perfect freedom!!!!!

I  await u to become MY loyal subject learning to worship and obey ME without hesitation or question

I rule!!! MY Skype is dombrah15  CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS BY BEGGING TO SUBMIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment