Sunday 3 January 2016

DOM BRAH GIVES u GIFT OF MEANING AND PURPOSE FOR your LIFE

 I am power. I am beauty. Submitting to ME is your only option. u know it. I know it.

u need to worship ME and lay tributes before my perfection. Stop resisting! It is not an option in 2016.

Once u begin to serve ME u will cry out as I train u,  "MORE PLEASE MASTER" and u will please ME 24/7 as I deserve.

It is your time to serve and obey ME. I AM THE POWER OF NOW IN your USELESS LIFE. I GIVE u THE GIFT OF MEANING AND PURPOSE

CONTACT NOW on SKYPE dombrah15

DOM BRAH

As MY Empire grows other sites are featuring ME from MY BLOG.. Click here http://www.brasblog.info/article/854650784/dom-brah-takes-breath-away-with-excitement-as-u-beg-and-kneel-before-powerful-muscle-master/











No comments:

Post a Comment