Monday 1 June 2015

DOM BRAH "I DESERVE EVERYTHING I WANT AND u BOIS WILL PROVIDE IT"

DOM BRAH intoxicates u with passion and desire as YOU gaze at HIS perfection. u fall to your knees begging and drooling, craving that HE accept u into HIS stable.

DOM BRAH says to all who crave to submit and serve: "Only a few will be chosen to serve the MASTER KING. Drop your cash before ME bois. Prove u are worthy to worship and serve my total perfection.

"I deserve everything I want and u bois will provide it"

HE is power, and DOM BRAH is the ultimate alpha male bringing u to your knees craving and drooling to serve and worship HIM.

Submission is the answer. Complete and total to DOM BRAH,

Only words u need are "YES YES YES my MASTER"  and geton your knees beg to serve HIM giving DOM BRAH all HE deserves.  SKYPE dombrah15 with tributes ready!!!

3 comments:

  1. http://dombrah.blogspot.ca/2015/05/dom-brah-u-are-my-bois-in-new-kingdom.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to be chosen by this GOD

    ReplyDelete