Monday 5 September 2016

DOM BRAH DESERVES TO BE SERVED AND WORSHIPED BY u

I'm your MASTER. I deserve to be waited on from the moment I get up in the morning until the second I fall asleep.

That is how I live my life - as a true Master who treats His faithful well. I know exactly what I want and exactly how to get it. I will make u fall into my power and control. u will love it.

u will beg. I will make u weak. I will bring  u completely to submit to my control and take your place in worship on your knees before MY perfection.

I do expect regular tributes and taxes as evidence of a sincere desire to be mine. The size of the tribute does not matter as much as your loyalty and devotion to me.


I come first. This is my life, simple as that. Take it, or leave it. If you take it - kneel. Crawl. Bow. Grovel. Now.


Serve and worship ME, bois.Skype is dombrah15

No comments:

Post a Comment