Tuesday 3 May 2016

PLEASING DOM BRAH WITH 'VAST AMOUNT OF TRIBUTES' AS U WORSHIP HIS AESTHETIC PERFECTION

I am so pleased MY boys with the vast amount of tributes that u have been sending recently as I of course deserve.

We both know that I deserve everything I want, and it is your role in life as I give u meaning and purpose to keep the tributes coming to ME. 

I know i  continue to grow in aesthetic perfection as u can see as u. gaze in highest adoration at MY majestically magnificent muscled body

I tower over u as u tremble and kneel before your ultimate muscle god.

Come boys with your tributes and worship ME

Crawl to ME on your knees and  beg to serve ME. u know u crave to serve and obey ME, always giving ME all I want

Come home to where u belong, serving ME as I deserve. Keep pleasing me MY boys.


Contact ME on Skype at dombrah15

No comments:

Post a Comment